Order over $180 earn free Australian shipping!
● Unfortunately due to heavy weight and size, a small number of our products are excluded from this offer, including Highbay products, panels and large fluorescent tubes. This information will appear in your cart if you have selected any of the excluded products.
● Unfortunately this offer also excludes shipping to some remote areas, including NT postcodes 0800-0886, WA postcodes 6215-6799 and QLD postcodes 4309-4499 and 4580-4999.
● All online payments are secured through SSL Digital Certificates and Paypal online security.
● We are unable to deliver to PO boxes or mail lockers.
● For any orders where delivery is to Islands or remote areas; NT postcodes 0800-0886, WA postcodes 6215-6799 and QLD postcodes 4309-4499 and 4580-4999, please order contact via firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on 03 9819 1777 to to ensure you receive the best shipping price.
● Unfortunately, we cannot deliver fluorescent tubes to remote locations such as due to the delicate nature of the products and high chance of breakage.
Free Pickup (Hawthorn, VIC)
Order online and pickup free from our Melbourne showroom. If you have selected this option, you will receive a call from the GMT team to confirm when your order is available for pickup.
● Showroom address is 1-7 Thomas Street, Hawthorn, VIC 3122
● Pickup available Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5pm.
We are more than happy to do business overseas. Since the freight costs can vary, all international orders must be placed over the phone at 03 9819 1777 to ensure you receive the best shipping price. To expedite your ordering process, please prepare the product code of the item(s) you wish to purchase before you call, or email us at email@example.com.
If you would like to return your purchase for any reason, details of our returns policy are outlined below.
● If you think a product is faulty, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 20 days of receiving the product, and our team will assist you with organising to return the product. We are unable to accept returns after 20 days.
● Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged, or where a manufacturing fault occurs within a reasonable period from the time of purchase. Please note that items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
● Please include all original packaging and with the product being returned. Any items returned without original packaging are not eligible for refunds.
● All returns are at the expense of the sender.
● Returns must be authorized by GMT staff; if the reason for returns is invalid we will not be able to issue a refund.
● All returns must be directed through GMT Customer Service. Please do not return or post items before obtaining authorisation from GMT staff - if you do, there is a risk that your returned item may not be identifiable and your returns may not be accepted.
● Where goods are returned for other reasons, a 25% restocking fee will apply.
● To be eligible for a refund, you need the authorization of GMT staff, your item must be unused, and it must be in the original packaging and receipt of purchase or picking slip.
● All refund recipients will receive an email confirmation.
● Once you receive email confirmation, you will be refunded in 7 to 14 business days.
● Shipping costs are not included in the refund amount.