- Direct retrofit for incandescent lamp
- Higher efficacy and lifetime than incandescent
- High-pressure Mercury tube in series with a tungsten filament
- Runs on mains voltage without additional gear
- Combines a continous spectrum from the incandescent source and a line spectrum from the high-pressure mercury source
|Base||Edison Screw[ES] E27|
|Dimension||195 x 80 mm|
|Other Code||Philips ML 250W/235-245V E27|
|Lamp Application||Public outdoor lighting, car parks, workshops, garages, shops|
12 months from date of purchase for most of our products
To find out about the warranty that applies to this product, call us on (03) 9819 1777,
or via our Live Chat / Leaving a meassage service.
To make a warranty claim, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (03) 9819 1777.
For more information, click here for our returns & warranties policy.