MASTER PL-C is an efficient medium-wattage compact fluorescent lamp, typically used in general downlights for retail, hospitality and office applications. The original Philips-invented bridge technology guarantees optimum performance in the application, enabling more light and higher efficacy than the bended technology. The 2-pin version is designed for operation on electromagnetic gear and is provided with a plug-in/pull-out lamp base.
- Optimal light performance for short or long operation per switch-on
- Multiple light colour choice
- Good colour rendering (CRI >80)
- 2-pin base with a housing incorporating the special instant starter
- Fluorescent tri-phosphor technology
- Low light depreciation over lamp life
- Designed for general or supplementary lighting in professional or home environments
- Recessed or surface-mounted downlighters, wall units, table lamps and pendant lamps
Warning & Safety
- Use only with electromagnetic control gear
- Lamplight technical and electrical characteristics are influenced by operating conditions, i.e. lamp ambient temperature and operating position
- Dimming is not possible
- A lamp breaking is extremely unlikely to have any impact on your health. If a lamp breaks, ventilate the room for 30 minutes and remove the parts, preferably with gloves. Put them in a sealed plastic bag and take it to your local waste facilities for recycling. Do not use a vacuum cleaner.
|Base||CFL Base - G24d-2[2 Pin]|
|Colour Temperature||Cool White 4000K|
|Life||Life to 50% failures (nom.) 10000 hrs|
|Lamp Application||Offices, public buildings, shops, supermarkets and department stores, hotels, restaurants, industry|
12 months from date of purchase for most of our products
To find out about the warranty that applies to this product, call us on (03) 9819 1777,
or via our Live Chat / Leaving a meassage service.
To make a warranty claim, email email@example.com or call us on (03) 9819 1777.
For more information, click here for our returns & warranties policy.