- Osram Compatible - LED Tri -Colour Dimmable Back Switch Downlight - 3000K/4000K/5000K
- Direct connection to AC power supply thanks to integrated control gear
- Energy-saving alternative to luminaires that use halogen lamps
- 36,000 hrs Long life
- 90mm Cutout with IC-4 insulation rating – can be covered by thermal insulation.
- IP44 splash proof
- Kit Includes LED Downlight with integrated electronic control gear, 1.2-metre flex & plug.
You may be wondering why Colour Temperature is such an important aspect of lighting – the answer being simple. This measurement can drastically change how the atmosphere of a room appears when lit.
- 2500K-3000K - Warm White Light gives off a golden glow. It closely mimics the feeling of candle or firelight.
- 3100K-4500K: Cool White/Neutral White is the middle ground for your choices. This light is neither warm or cold, but rather similar to sunlight. Great for areas such as the kitchen, bathroom and studies – this is an all-purpose lighting temperature and the safe bet if you’re unsure of warm white.
- 5000K-6500K: Daylight/White Light this light is very bright, and very blue. It could be described as glaringly bright. Often used in commercial settings- from warehouses, to offices, to hospitals and other areas where adequate lighting and high lumen is important.
|Applications||Replacements for conventional light sources for both residential and commercial applications.|
|Dimensions||90mm Cutout Diameter: 115 mm x H: 56mm|
12 months from date of purchase for most of our products
To find out about the warranty that applies to this product, call us on (03) 9819 1777,
or via our Live Chat / Leaving a meassage service.
To make a warranty claim, email email@example.com or call us on (03) 9819 1777.
For more information, click here for our returns & warranties policy.
Product Inquiry | Ask a Question
I bought 15 of them and I am happy with the quality. The price is also very good. The only thing is the colour changing - once installed it will be not easy to change unless you can find a small external remote control system which is not included. But it is not an issue for me. Considering the price and quality I definitely recommended it to others.