- The infrared incandescent reflector lamps are designed to work in the toughest environment such as farm, bathroom or kitchen and their nearest surrounding.
- Their compact form and universal cap base allow them to be used with any suitable equipment.
- A very good method of generating warmth is by using heat lamps.
- The infrared lamps provide direct, draught-free warmth to the animals, people, but also food.
- These benefits have made farmers, consumers and cooks around the world choose Philips infrared lamps, because they are the sturdiest, most efficient lamps available for these applications.
|Base||Edison Screw[ES] E27|
|Lamp Application||Infrared Industrial|
|Special Light Colour||Infra Red|