- The infrared incandescent reflector lamps are designed to work in the toughest environment such as farm, bathroom or kitchen and their nearest surrounding.
- Their compact form and universal cap base allow them to be used with any suitable equipment.
- A very good method of generating warmth is by using heat lamps.
- The infrared lamps provide direct, draught-free warmth to the animals, people, but also food.
- These benefits have made farmers, consumers and cooks around the world choose Philips infrared lamps, because they are the sturdiest, most efficient lamps available for these applications.
|Base||Edison Screw[ES] E27|
|Lamp Application||Infrared Industrial|
|Special Light Colour||Infra Red|
12 months from date of purchase for most of our products
To find out about the warranty that applies to this product, call us on (03) 9819 1777,
or via our Live Chat / Leaving a meassage service.
To make a warranty claim, email email@example.com or call us on (03) 9819 1777.
For more information, click here for our returns & warranties policy.