Verbatim LED T8 tubes are a mercury-free, flicker-free and instant-on alternative for fluorescent tubes in T8 fixtures with conventional control gear. They provide high energy savings with a long lifetime of 30.000 hours. This makes Verbatim T8 LED Tubes particularly suitable for commercial applications like car parks, garages, offices, workshops and warehouses or any places that have long operation hours and replacement of lighting is difficult and expensive. Most importantly, it is safe and hassle-free to migrate from traditional fluorescent fixtures to Verbatim T8 LED Tube without any electrical re-wiring. A replacement starter is included with every tube.
- Perfect for replacing traditional 36W 1200mm T8 fluroscent tube
- No re-wiring needed for T8 fluroscent tube fixtures with starter and choke/coil ballast (CCG type T8 fluroscent)
- 50% power saving over T8 fluroscent tube
- 4000K CCT Cool White
- LED starter included as a set
- UV- and IR-free light for less heat and protection for heat sensitive objects
|Base||Tube Base G13|
|Colour Temperature||Cool White 4000K|
|Applications||Suitable for commercial applications like car parks, garages, offices, workshops and warehouses or any places that have long operation hours and replacement of lighting is difficult and expensive.|
12 months from date of purchase for most of our products
To find out about the warranty that applies to this product, call us on (03) 9819 1777,
or via our Live Chat / Leaving a meassage service.
To make a warranty claim, email email@example.com or call us on (03) 9819 1777.
For more information, click here for our returns & warranties policy.