- All Venture Lighting metal halide open rated lamps utilize a quartz shround the arc tube. These lamps are identified as"MP" or "MPI" types and are designed to prevent damage to the outher bulb and the environment in the event of an arc tube rupture.
- Venture MP and MPI lamp types can be operated continuously without a 15 minutes weekly shut off
- Operate Uni-Form pulse start metal halide lamps on pulse start ballast with sockets that can withstand a 4000 volt pulse.
- Venture open fixture lamps are designed to operate in all sockets
- Protect lamp from direct contact with rain, sleet or snow to avoid breakage from thermal shock
- Lamp contains mercury
|Base||Edison Screw[ES] E27|
|Colour Temperature||Cool White 4000K|
|Bulb Type||discharge lamp|
|Dimension||50 x 130 mm|
|Other Code||Venture HIPE 100W/C/U/LU/UVS/737|
|Lamp Application||rated for open Luminaires|
12 months from date of purchase for most of our products
To find out about the warranty that applies to this product, call us on (03) 9819 1777,
or via our Live Chat / Leaving a meassage service.
To make a warranty claim, email email@example.com or call us on (03) 9819 1777.
For more information, click here for our returns & warranties policy.