- M47 Enclosed, Unprotected, Coated, 3700K, BT56 Shape, Mogul (E39) Base
- Universal operating position
- Long life: 12,000 hours
- Typical lighting applications: flood lighting, warehouse, parking garage, downlighting, site lighting.
- Electrically insulate any metal bulb supports in the luminaire to avoid decomposition of glass
- Operate Uni-Form pulse start metal halide lamps on pulse start ballasts with sockets that can withstand a 4000 Volt pulse. The substitution of standard (non-pulse start) metal halide lamps will result in poor performance and is not recommended
- This is a discharge lamp and requires several minutes to restart and come to full brightness after a power interruption. For total load, add auxiliary (ballast) watts to lamp watts
- Color variation from lamp to lamp is an inherent characteristic of metal halide lamps. It is further influenced by variation in the operating conditions and is not an indication of system or lamp failure. As lamp age, a gradual shift in color normally occurs.
- Complies with USA Federal Standard 21 CFR 1040.30 and Canada Standard SOR/80-381
|Base||E-39 Mogul Base|
|Colour Temperature||Cool White 4000K|
|Bulb Type||BT56, MH Probe Start Single Ended|
|Dimension||350 x 170 mm (approx)|
|Other Code||VENTURE 1-800-437-0111 MH 1000W/C/U R M47|
|Lamp Application||flood lighting, warehouse, parking garage, downlighting, site lighting|
12 months from date of purchase for most of our products
To find out about the warranty that applies to this product, call us on (03) 9819 1777,
or via our Live Chat / Leaving a meassage service.
To make a warranty claim, email email@example.com or call us on (03) 9819 1777.
For more information, click here for our returns & warranties policy.