The Philips MASTER LEDtube integrates a LED light source into a traditional fluorescent form factor. Its unique design creates a perfectly uniform visual appearance that cannot be distinguished from traditional fluorescent. This product is the ideal solution for up lamping in general lighting applications.
- Energy Saving: Yes
- Wattage: 10.5W
- Voltage: 220-240V
- Base: Tube Base G13
- Colour Temperature: 4000K, Cool White
- Lumens: 1600 Lm
- Finish: Frost
- Bulb Type: T8 LED Tube
- Dimmable: No
- Dimensions: 1200 x 28 x 28mm
- Only 50% energy consumption compared to fluorescent tubes
- Retrofit to existing T8 lamps on EM or HF electronic gear
- Full safety features and EM Protector safety device
- No mercury
- Reduced operational cost thanks to lower energy consumption
- Lower maintenance cost thanks to 2-3 times longer lifetime than normal fluorescent tubes
- The fastest and easiest way to upgrade existing luminaire to LED technology; 100%- safe installation process
✔ Hospitality spaces; restaurant, hotel, conference room, lobby, corridor, toilets
✔ Office spaces; office, university, school, garage, conference room, corridor, foyer, toilets
✔ Industrial spaces; warehouse, production hall, logistic areas, airport
There are two main types of fluorescent lighting control gears which can be used in fittings with fluorescent tubes:
1) Electromagnetic Ballast based system - with starters
It is the most common fitting type. Simply install the LED tube and starter (provided) to get started.
2) High-Frequency Electronic Ballasts based system – without starters
These units will require an electrician to rewire and decommission the Electronic ballast.
|Base||Tube Base G13|
|Colour Temperature||4000K, Cool White|
|Bulb Type||T8 LED Tube|
|Applications||✔ Hospitality spaces; restaurant, hotel, conference room, lobby, corridor, toilets ✔ Office spaces; office, university, school, garage, conference room, corridor, foyer, toilets ✔ Industrial spaces; warehouse, production hall, logistic areas, airport|
|Dimensions||1200 x 28 x 28mm|
12 months from date of purchase for most of our products
To find out about the warranty that applies to this product, call us on (03) 9819 1777,
or via our Live Chat / Leaving a meassage service.
To make a warranty claim, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (03) 9819 1777.
For more information, click here for our returns & warranties policy.