*FOR MEDICAL PURPOSES ONLY
TUV TL Mini lamps are slim double-ended UV-C 253.7 nm emitting lamps. The small 16mm diameter of the lamp allows for a small system design and design flexibility. TUV TL Mini lamps offer almost constant UV output over their complete lifetime.
Warnings and Safety:
• A lamp breaking is extremely unlikely to have any impact on your health. If a lamp breaks, ventilate the room for 30 minutes and remove the parts, preferably with gloves. Put them in a sealed plastic bag and take it to your local waste facilities for recycling. Do not use a vacuum cleaner.
• DANGER: Risk Group 3 Ultra Violet product. These lamps emit high-power UV radiation that can cause severe injury to skin and eyes. Avoid eye and skin exposure to unshielded product. Use only in an enclosed environment which shields users from the radiation.
• Plants and/or materials that are exposed to UV-C and/or ozone for a long time may become damaged and/or discolored.
- Wattage: 6W
- Voltage: 42V
- Base: Tube Base G5
- Bulb Type: T5
- Finish: Clear
- Dimmable: No
- Special Light Colour: TUV
- Dimensions: 226.3 x 16mm x 16mm
✔ Specialised; freshwater aquarium, disinfection systems, room disinfection equipment
|Base||Tube Base G5|
|Dimension||1 Foot - 225mm|
|Special Light Colour||TUV|
|Applications||✔ Specialised; freshwater aquarium, disinfection systems, room disinfection equipment|
|Dimensions||225 x 16 x 16mm|
12 months from date of purchase for most of our products
To find out about the warranty that applies to this product, call us on (03) 9819 1777,
or via our Live Chat / Leaving a meassage service.
To make a warranty claim, email email@example.com or call us on (03) 9819 1777.
For more information, click here for our returns & warranties policy.