- A family of metal halide lamps specially designed for open and enclosed fixtures
- Lamps can directly replace High Pressure Sodium lamps to turn yellow installations to white light, simply by changing the lamp - for example, floodlighting, car parks
- Long service life of 15,000 hours keeps maintenance costs to a minimum
- Excellent colour maintenance throughout lamp life
- UV-stop outer jacket for reduced risks of fading
- Large variety of colours and wattages, in both clear and phosphor coated lamps
- Very economical light source for downlighting applications in large public spaces, for example airport terminals, halls, hotel lobbies and open-plan offices
|Base||Edison Screw[ES] E27|
|Colour Temperature||Warm White 3000K|
|Dimension||130 x 50 mm|
|Other Code||SYLVANIA HSI-MP MetalArc 207300|
12 months from date of purchase for most of our products
To find out about the warranty that applies to this product, call us on (03) 9819 1777,
or via our Live Chat / Leaving a meassage service.
To make a warranty claim, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (03) 9819 1777.
For more information, click here for our returns & warranties policy.