- Operate with compatible ballast and luminaires only
- Turn off for a minimum of 15 minutes at least once a week
- Do not expose operating lamp to moisture
- Replace lamp if outher glass bulb is scratched, cracked, or damaged in any way
- Elictrically insulate any metal support in contact with outher glass bulb to avoid glass decomposition
- Replace lamp at or before end of rated life
- Operating position: universal burning position
|Base||Edison Screw[Goliath - GES] E40|
|Colour Temperature||3700K Cool White|
|Dimension||150 x 390.4 mm|
|Other Code||Sylvania M1000/C/U-E40|
|Lamp Application||High Bay, Flood Lighting|
12 months from date of purchase for most of our products
To find out about the warranty that applies to this product, call us on (03) 9819 1777,
or via our Live Chat / Leaving a meassage service.
To make a warranty claim, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (03) 9819 1777.
For more information, click here for our returns & warranties policy.