- Brightness That Vividly Renders Colors
- Tri-phosphor is used to show meat, tropical plants and plant displays vividly.
- Emits Light Needed for Growth of Aquatic Plants and Foliage Plants
- BR-HG emit light energy of wavelengths 400 to 500 nm and 600 to 700 nm required for photosynthesis, and infrared rays for promoting photosynthesis.
- Twice the brightness of conventional lamps of this type
|Base||Tube Base G13|
|Dimension||5 Foot - 1500mm|
|Lamp Application||Butcher shop, bakery, plant display|
|Special Light Colour||Meat Tube|
|Dimensions||1500 x 26 x 26mm|
12 months from date of purchase for most of our products
To find out about the warranty that applies to this product, call us on (03) 9819 1777,
or via our Live Chat / Leaving a meassage service.
To make a warranty claim, email email@example.com or call us on (03) 9819 1777.
For more information, click here for our returns & warranties policy.