UV-B Narrowband TL
Tubular or compact single-ended low-pressure mercury vapor fluorescent lamps
- Minimum side effects like redness, itching, and burns
- A shorter period of exposure and less erythemal radiation than conventional UVB lamps
- An optimal therapeutic effect with minimum side effects
- Proven to be most effective on the skin
- Emit radiation for therapeutic and other applications
- Phototherapy in dermatology (psoriasis, SUP)
- These lamps produce UV-B radiation which is harmful to human skin and eyes.
- They are therefore only available for medical and industrial applications
|Base||Tube Base G13|
|Applications||Suitable for Phototherapy in dermatology (psoriasis, SUP)|
|Other Code||928011300130 - TL 40W/01 RS|
12 months from date of purchase for most of our products
To find out about the warranty that applies to this product, call us on (03) 9819 1777,
or via our Live Chat / Leaving a meassage service.
To make a warranty claim, email email@example.com or call us on (03) 9819 1777.
For more information, click here for our returns & warranties policy.