Single Ended Ceramic Metal Halide 35W G8.5 Warm White
- Use the lamp with a ballast conforming to relevant BSI and IEC specifications and ensure appropriate tapping on the ballast to suit the mains voltage
- Lamp must be operated in appropriate liminaire which has suitable control gear conformaing to relevant IEC/BSI standards
- Protect lamp against thermal shocks
- Ensure that the lamp is fully screwed in the lamp holder
- a deviation of lamp supply voltage of max +- 5% from the nominal is permissible
- Before replacing the lamp, turn off the lamp power and allow it to cool down
- Replace the lamp when it is not giving proper light or failing to operate
|Colour Temperature||Warm White 3000K|
12 months from date of purchase for most of our products
To find out about the warranty that applies to this product, call us on (03) 9819 1777,
or via our Live Chat / Leaving a meassage service.
To make a warranty claim, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (03) 9819 1777.
For more information, click here for our returns & warranties policy.