- Instant heating, maximum power in one second after ignition
- Visible reflection and glare are reduced
- Thermal shock resistant lamp
- Economical, with more than 85% of energy consumed is converted into IR heat
- Can be precisely controlled (comprehensive migration option)
- Life is not affected by on-off switches
- Low maintenance
- Compact heat source
- Made in France
|Bulb Type||Irk Shortwave|
|Other Code||13837Z/876 1100W 230V Ruby|
|Lamp Application||heating zone of factories, gymnasium, exhibition hall, workstation, churches, large hall, warehouse & storage|
|Special Light Colour||Infra Red|
12 months from date of purchase for most of our products
To find out about the warranty that applies to this product, call us on (03) 9819 1777,
or via our Live Chat / Leaving a meassage service.
To make a warranty claim, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (03) 9819 1777.
For more information, click here for our returns & warranties policy.