- 50 W Microdischarge lamps with an arc length of 4.2 mm mounted on a P32d base.
- Characteristic life (Tc) is 3000 h (DL50).
- The lamps emits very little UV due to the use of a UV block outer bulb.
- These lamps can only be used in conjunction with an electronic ballast and starter.
- The lamps are able to withstand a ‘fast run-up mode’ as used in automotive applications.
- Lamps can be relit after switch-off (hot restrike).
- The ballast must then have sufficient starting voltage and power. Lamp voltage is approx. 85 V.
- Lamps should be used in closed luminaires only.
- Burning position: p10
|Bulb Type||Microdischarge lamp|
|Lumen||5300 ± 450 Lm (at 1.5 h)|
|Dimension||77.5 x 32 (max) mm|
|Other Code||PHILIPS MPXL Lamp Xenon Light Gas Discharge Lamp DL 50/740 85V 50W PX32d Made in Germany|
|Lamp Application||Medical applications, torches, working lights, fibre optics|
12 months from date of purchase for most of our products
To find out about the warranty that applies to this product, call us on (03) 9819 1777,
or via our Live Chat / Leaving a meassage service.
To make a warranty claim, email email@example.com or call us on (03) 9819 1777.
For more information, click here for our returns & warranties policy.