The Philips MASTER LEDtube integrates a LED light source into a traditional fluorescent form factor. Its unique design creates a perfectly uniform visual appearance which cannot be distinguished from traditional fluorescent. This product is the ideal solution for up lamping in general lighting applications.
- Only 50% energy consumption compared to fluorescent tubes
- Extra-long life of 50,000 hours
- Retrofit to existing T8 lamps on EM or HF electronic gear
- Full safety features and EM Protector safety device
- No mercury
- Reduced operational cost thanks to lower energy consumption
- Lower maintenance cost thanks to 2-3 times longer lifetime than normal fluorescent tubes
- Fastest and easiest way to upgrade existing luminaire to LED technology; 100%- safe installation process
- Car parks
- Transport and distribution areas
- Front & back of house retail & hospitality
There are two main types of fluorescent lighting control gear which can be used in fittings with fluorescent tubes:
1) Electromagnetic Ballast based system - with starters
It is a most common fitting type. Simply install the LED tube and starter (provided) to get started.
2) High Frequency Electronic Ballasts based system – without starters
These units will require an electrician to rewire and decommission the Electronic ballast.
|Base||Tube Base G13|
|Volts||220 - 240V|
|Colour Temperature||Cool White 4000K|
|Applications||Ideal solution for up lamping in general lighting applications.|
|Dimensions||Dia: 28mm x Length: 1200mm|
|Other Code||929001297608 - MAS LEDtube STD 1200mm 10.5W 840 T8|
12 months from date of purchase for most of our products
To find out about the warranty that applies to this product, call us on (03) 9819 1777,
or via our Live Chat / Leaving a meassage service.
To make a warranty claim, email email@example.com or call us on (03) 9819 1777.
For more information, click here for our returns & warranties policy.