- The Philips MASTER LEDtube integrates a LED light source into a traditional fluorescent form factor.
- Its unique design creates a perfectly uniform visual appearance which cannot be distinguished from traditional fluorescent.
- For those that are looking for value for money within limited budget and re-lamping efforts for better light effect and lifetime.
- Energy Efficiency Label (EEL) A+
- 50,000 hrs Longlife
There are two main types of fluorescent lighting control gear which can be used in fittings with fluorescent tubes:
1) Electromagnetic Ballast based system - with starters
It is a most common fitting type. Simply install the LED tube and starter (provided) to get started.
2) High Frequency Electronic Ballasts based system – without starters
These units will require an electrician to rewire and decommission the Electronic ballast.
|Energy Saving||Energy Efficiency Label (EEL) A+|
|Base||Tube Base G13|
|Volts||220 - 240V|
|Colour Temperature||Daylight/ Cool Daylight 6500K|
|Dimension||Diameter: 28 mm x Length: 1500 mm|
|Beam Angle||160 °|
|Other Code||MAS LEDtube 1500mm SO 20W 865 T8 - 929000287702|
12 months from date of purchase for most of our products
To find out about the warranty that applies to this product, call us on (03) 9819 1777,
or via our Live Chat / Leaving a meassage service.
To make a warranty claim, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (03) 9819 1777.
For more information, click here for our returns & warranties policy.