New Model - Philips Master LED MR16 7W is the best retro-fit LED MR16 on the market:
- Philips Master LED MR16 is a direct replacement for all 50W-'low voltage' MR16 Halogen Downlights.
- It is delivering a warm, halogen-like accent beam, MR16 MASTER LED spot LV is an ideal retrofit solution for spot and general lighting applications in the hospitality industry.
- It is particularly suited to public areas such as receptions, lobbies, corridors, stairwells and washrooms, where the light is on all the time.
- The robustly designed MASTER MR16 LED spot offers a choice of beam angles for a clearly defined beam spread.
- There is no UV or IR in the beam, making it suitable for illuminating heat-sensitive objects (food, organic materials, paintings, etc.).
-The patented intelligent driver enables broad compatibility with existing electromagnetic and electronic halogen transformers.
- The dimmable versions drive further efficiencies while helping to create the desired atmosphere
- Direct Replacement for all 50W-low voltage' MR16 Halogen Downlights
- 'low voltage' MR16 / GU5.3 halogen downlights
- Up to 86% energy saving
- Fully dimmable with wide transformer compatibility
- New design to fit in virtually all fittings
- Silent operation - no internal cooling fan
36D Beam Angle
The robustly designed MASTER MR16 LED spot offers a choice of beam angles for a clearly defined beam spread.
- 4000K is a Cool White.
|Base||Lamp Base GU5.3|
|Colour Temperature||Warm White 3000K|
|Dimension||54.5 x 50.5 mm|
|Other Code||Philips LEDspot Low Voltage MR16|
|Lamp Application||spot and general lighting applications in hospitality, retail and home|
12 months from date of purchase for most of our products
To find out about the warranty that applies to this product, call us on (03) 9819 1777,
or via our Live Chat / Leaving a meassage service.
To make a warranty claim, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (03) 9819 1777.
For more information, click here for our returns & warranties policy.