Philips MSD 250/2
- Single ended lamp concept
- Long life
- Daylight Colour Temperatures 8500K
- Optimal light collection
- Low cost of ownership
- Brightness on stage
- Luminaire lenses must block the considerable UV output of the
- No radiation must be spilled through ventilation slots
- Must only be operated in closed luminaires because of the high
internal working pressure (but completely safe to handle when cold)
- 3000hr 8500K 18000Lumens
|Base||Lamp Base GY9.5[2 Pin Prefocus]|
|Colour Temperature||8500K Daylight|
|Bulb Type||Single eneded|
|Dimension||108 x 23 mm|
|Beam Angle||3000 hrs|
12 months from date of purchase for most of our products
To find out about the warranty that applies to this product, call us on (03) 9819 1777,
or via our Live Chat / Leaving a meassage service.
To make a warranty claim, email email@example.com or call us on (03) 9819 1777.
For more information, click here for our returns & warranties policy.