- T5 triphosphor lamp ideal solution for new, slim, aesthetic luminaires
- Average life time up to 24,000 hours with pre-heat ballast
- High luminous efficacy of up to 104 lm/W.
- For electronic ballast operation only
- Optimum luminous flux at an ambient temperature of approx 35C
- Almost constant lumen maintenance throughout the entire lamp life due to Luxline Plus triphosphor technology
- Suitable for dimming applications on approved dimmable electronic ballast
- Color rendering index (CRI): 85
- Energy class: A+
- Low mercury contecnt: 2.3 mg
- Use with open fixture
- Requires control gear
|Base||Tube Base G5|
|Colour Temperature||Daylight/ Cool Daylight 6500K|
|Bulb Type||T5 Linear|
|Dimension||16 x 1150 mm|
|Lamp Application||Retail, hospitality, logistics and industry, museums, education, office & residential|
12 months from date of purchase for most of our products
To find out about the warranty that applies to this product, call us on (03) 9819 1777,
or via our Live Chat / Leaving a meassage service.
To make a warranty claim, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (03) 9819 1777.
For more information, click here for our returns & warranties policy.