- Extremely reliable: long life, low premature failure rate, 90 % luminous flux throughout their life.
- Extra long life 75,000 hrs
- Good color rendering group: 1B (R a : 80…89)
- Dimmable with suitable ECG (for details see the Technical Guide)
- Top-quality three-band phosphor: LUMILUX
- Much lower total cost of ownership (TCO) compared with T8 LUMILUX lamps
- Service life 4.1 times higher than that of a standard LUMILUX lamp
- Longer standard lifetime, so fewer lamps for waste disposal
AREAS OF APPLICATION
- Installations where relamping would disturbe normal operations
- Street lighting, Public buildings, Industry, Shops, Supermarkets and department stores
|Base||Tube Base G13|
|Colour Temperature||Cool White 4000K|
|Lamp Application||Installations where relamping would disturbe normal operations, Street lighting, Public buildings, Industry, Shops, Supermarkets and department stores.|
12 months from date of purchase for most of our products
To find out about the warranty that applies to this product, call us on (03) 9819 1777,
or via our Live Chat / Leaving a meassage service.
To make a warranty claim, email email@example.com or call us on (03) 9819 1777.
For more information, click here for our returns & warranties policy.