- LED alternative to classic T8 fluorescent lamps in CCG luminaires
- Rotatable end caps
- For especially uniform illumination
- Lifetime: up to 50,000 hrs
- Mercury-free and RoHS compliant
- Type of protection: IP20
- Quick, simple and safe replacement without rewiring
- Energy savings of up to 63 % (compared to T8 fluorescent lamp on CCG)
- Instant-on light, therefore ideally suitable in combination with sensor technology.
- Very high resistance to switching loads.
- Also suitable for operation at low temperatures.
- Extremely break resistant thanks to aluminum heat sink and polycarbonate cover.
- High luminous intensity for sophisticated lighting tasks.
|Base||Tube Base G13|
|Volts||220 - 240V|
|Colour Temperature||Cool White 4000K|
|Dimension||Length: 1513 mm x Diameter: 27.3 mm|
|Other Code||ST8AU-EM 24 W/840 1500 mm|
|Lamp Application||General illumination within ambient temperatures from –20…+50 °C, Illumination of production areas, Traffic zones and corridors & Supermarkets and department stores.|
12 months from date of purchase for most of our products
To find out about the warranty that applies to this product, call us on (03) 9819 1777,
or via our Live Chat / Leaving a meassage service.
To make a warranty claim, email email@example.com or call us on (03) 9819 1777.
For more information, click here for our returns & warranties policy.