- Compared to standard lamps up to 10 % higher luminous efficacy (HLX)
- Instant light (HLX)
Areas of application
- Lamps for special luminaires
- Medical fiber optics (HLX)
- Xenon instead of krypton as the filler gas (XENOPHOT HLX versions)
- Luminous flux up to 10 % higher with same power consumption (XENOPHOT HLX versions)
- HLX tungsten halogen low-voltage lamp with or without reflector
- Dimmable (HLX)
- XIR tungsten halogen capsule with xenon gas filling
|Base||Lamp Base G6.35/GX6.35/GY6.35 Oval 2 Pin|
|Colour Temperature||Warm White 3100K|
|Bulb Type||Low-voltage halogen lamp without reflector|
|Dimension||13.0 x 50.0 mm|
|Other Code||OSRAM HLX 64638 100W 24V G6.35 XENOPHOT NAED 54252|
|Lamp Application||Microscopy lighting, surgical lighting, medical fiber optics (HLX)|
12 months from date of purchase for most of our products
To find out about the warranty that applies to this product, call us on (03) 9819 1777,
or via our Live Chat / Leaving a meassage service.
To make a warranty claim, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (03) 9819 1777.
For more information, click here for our returns & warranties policy.