- Compared to standard lamps up to 10 % higher luminous efficacy (HLX)
- Instant light (HLX)
- Increased energy efficiency due to additional infrared coating on glass bulb (XIR)
- Compared to standard lamps up to 30 % higher luminous efficacy (XIR)
Areas of application
- Lamps for special luminaires
- Medical fiber optics (HLX)
- Xenon instead of krypton as the filler gas (XENOPHOT HLX versions)
- Luminous flux up to 10 % higher with same power consumption (XENOPHOT HLX versions)
- HLX tungsten halogen low-voltage lamp with or without reflector
- Dimmable (HLX)
- XIR tungsten halogen capsule with xenon gas filling
|Base||Lamp Base G6.35/GX6.35/GY6.35 Oval 2 Pin|
|Bulb Type||Low-voltage halogen lamps without reflector|
|Dimension||11.5 mm x 50.0 mm|
|Other Code||OSRAM 64640 HLX 150W 24V G6.35 NAED 54263|
|Lamp Application||Microscopy and surgical lighting|
12 months from date of purchase for most of our products
To find out about the warranty that applies to this product, call us on (03) 9819 1777,
or via our Live Chat / Leaving a meassage service.
To make a warranty claim, email email@example.com or call us on (03) 9819 1777.
For more information, click here for our returns & warranties policy.