Areas of application
- Polymerization of blue-sensitive plastics, adhesives, paints and dyes (BLUE)
- Curing plastics (BLUE UVA)
- Sealing surfaces in dentistry (BLUE UVA)
- Cosmetic finger nail treatments (BLUE UVA)
- Insect traps (BLUE UVA)
- Exposure during printed circuit board manufacturing (BLUE UVA)
- Terrariums (BLUE UVA)
- Scientific investigations (BLUE UVA)
Bilirubin therapy lighting – effective and efficient
Placing new born babies under blue light is a preferred method of treating them for jaundice. The short-wave light enables the bilirubin to change into a water-soluble isomer. It can then be excreted from the body.
This treatment, also known as phototherapy, calls for lamps of exceptional efficiency, quality and durability. OSRAM offers lighting solutions that have been designed specifically for this application.
|Base||CFL Base - 2G11[4 Pin]|
|Bulb Type||single U Tube|
|Dimension||18 x 227 mm|
|Other Code||OSRAM BLUE Lamp DULUX L BL 18 W/71|
|Lamp Application||Bilirubin therapy lighting|
|Special Light Colour||71 BLUE UVA|
12 months from date of purchase for most of our products
To find out about the warranty that applies to this product, call us on (03) 9819 1777,
or via our Live Chat / Leaving a meassage service.
To make a warranty claim, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (03) 9819 1777.
For more information, click here for our returns & warranties policy.