- Professional LED alternative to high voltage halogen lamps
- Very high color rendering (Ra: 90)
- Very high color consistency: ≤ 3 SDCM
- Dimmable (with many common dimmers, see also www.ledvance.com/dim)
- Made in Germany
- Mercury-free lamps
- Short payback period thanks to low energy consumption and maintenance costs
- Premium light quality thanks to high color rendering index and narrow binning
- Easy replacement of halogen lamps due to compact full glass design and single optic
Areas of Application:
- Museums, art galleries
- Residential interiors
- As a downlight for marking walkways, doors, stairs, etc.
- Spotlighting for accents
- Display cabinets and shop windows
- Spotlighting heat-sensitive objects such as food, plants, etc
|Base||Lamp Base GU10|
|Volts||220 - 240V|
|Colour Temperature||Warm White 3000K|
|Applications||Shops, Hospitality, Museums, art galleries, Residential interiors - As a downlight for marking walkways, doors, stairs, etc., Spotlighting for accents, Display cabinets and shop windows, Spotlighting heat-sensitive objects such as food, plants, etc|
|Dimensions||Diameter: 51.0 mm x Length: 77.5 mm|
12 months from date of purchase for most of our products
To find out about the warranty that applies to this product, call us on (03) 9819 1777,
or via our Live Chat / Leaving a meassage service.
To make a warranty claim, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (03) 9819 1777.
For more information, click here for our returns & warranties policy.