Philips Master LED MR16 7W is the best retro-fit LED MR16 on the market:
- Philips Master LED MR16 is a direct replacement for all 50W-'low voltage' MR16 Halogen Downlights.
- It is delivering a warm, halogen-like accent beam, MR16 MASTER LED spot LV is an ideal retrofit solution for spot and general lighting applications in the hospitality industry.
- It is particularly suited to public areas such as receptions, lobbies, corridors, stairwells and washrooms, where the light is on all the time.
- The robustly designed MASTER MR16 LED spot offers a choice of beam angles for a clearly defined beam spread.
- There is no UV or IR in the beam, making it suitable for illuminating heat-sensitive objects (food, organic materials, paintings, etc.).
-The patented intelligent driver enables broad compatibility with existing electromagnetic and electronic halogen transformers.
- The dimmable versions drive further efficiencies while helping to create the desired atmosphere
- Direct Replacement for all 50W-low voltage' MR16 Halogen Downlights
- 'low voltage' MR16 / GU5.3 halogen downlights
- Up to 86% energy saving
- Fully dimmable with wide transformer compatibility
- New design to fit in virtually all fittings
- Silent operation - no internal cooling fan
60D Beam Angle
The robustly designed MASTER MR16 LED spot offers a choice of beam angles for a clearly defined beam spread.
60-degree wide beam is the most popular one.
Choose the right colour temperature
- 3000K is a warm white (Most Popular Colour)
- 4000K is a cool white
Colour temperature: select from the drop-down menu at the top of the page
|Base||Lamp Base GU5.3|
|Dimension||54.5 x 50.5 mm|
|Other Code||929001153519-Philips LEDspot Low Voltage MR16|
|Lamp Application||Ideal retrofit solution for spot and general lighting applications in the hospitality industry.|
12 months from date of purchase for most of our products
To find out about the warranty that applies to this product, call us on (03) 9819 1777,
or via our Live Chat / Leaving a meassage service.
To make a warranty claim, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (03) 9819 1777.
For more information, click here for our returns & warranties policy.
Product Inquiry | Ask a Question
It performed very well during the last year without any issue. I am happy with it!
I purchased 58 of these for our office last week and got a big offer and fast delivery from this store. Love it and will try again
Great product, great customer service. Thanks guys
That was a great purchase for me, will be buying from lightonline in future. All the best guys
I shop at lightonline for replacement LED bulbs, and they have most of what I need at lower prices and quicker shipping.
Everything was great!! Will do business again for ALL my bulb needs