- Halogen non-reflector lamps offer high-quality light and are easy to install, replace and operate.
- All halogen non-reflector lamps incorporate a distortion-free quartz bulb and a precise positioning of the mounted filament.
- These ensure optimal beam performance and consistent, high light output.
- A wide range of wattages is available for a broad variety of applications, including projection systems.
- In addition, you get all the proven advantages of halogen technology such as a full spectrum and a color rendering index (CRI) of 100 – the same as natural light and the best that it can be.
- Halogen lamps also create a comfortable warm white light, and they maintain their lumen output, with almost no reduction, throughout their lifetime.
- Operating position S90 [ Standing +/-90D or Base Down (BDH)]
|Base||Lamp Base G6.35/GX6.35/GY6.35 Oval 2 Pin|
|Colour Temperature||3250K, Warm White|
|Dimensions||Diameter: 18 mm x Length: 36 mm|
|Other Code||50458638 - 7787XHP 400W GY6.35 36V 1CT/3X8F|
12 months from date of purchase for most of our products
To find out about the warranty that applies to this product, call us on (03) 9819 1777,
or via our Live Chat / Leaving a meassage service.
To make a warranty claim, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (03) 9819 1777.
For more information, click here for our returns & warranties policy.