The UL LED Tri-Colour Batten Light 24W is a 1200mm long energy-saving light. The perfect substitute to replace the regular T8 Tubes. With the tri-color option, it gives users the flexibility to adjust the light to suit style in the room.
- Energy Saving: Yes
- Wattage: 24W
- Voltage: 200-240V
- Colour Temperature: Tri-Colour 3000K/4000K/5000K
- Lumens: 3120 Lm
- Finish: White
- Bulb Type: LED Batten
- Beam Angle: 120°
- Dimmable: No
- Dimensions: 1200 x 68 x 50mm
- Power supply efficiency is more than 90%
- Long Life Span
- Saves up to 70% Energy, Lighting efficiency up to 3120lm (110-130lm/W)
- Light Source: Lumen Max SMD 2835
- Material: Frosted PC cover
- No Buzzing
- Environmental-friendly and less hazardous without mercury
- No Radio Frequency Interference
- No Flickering
- Fast Return on Investment
- Comes with cable and Australian plug
✔ Industrial spaces; warehouse, production hall, logistic areas, airport
|Colour Temperature||Tri-Colour 3000K/4000K/5000K|
|Bulb Type||LED Batten|
|Dimension||4 Foot - 1200mm|
|Applications||✔ Industrial spaces; warehouse, production hall, logistic areas, airport|
|Dimensions||1200 x 68 x 50 mm|
12 months from date of purchase for most of our products
To find out about the warranty that applies to this product, call us on (03) 9819 1777,
or via our Live Chat / Leaving a meassage service.
To make a warranty claim, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (03) 9819 1777.
For more information, click here for our returns & warranties policy.