MASTER PL-S is an efficient low-wattage compact fluorescent lamp, typically used for decorative and orientation purposes. The original Philips-invented bridge technology guarantees optimum performance in the application, enabling more light and higher efficacy than the bended technology. The 2-pin version is designed for operation on electromagnetic gear and is provided with a plug-in/pull-out lamp base.
Warnings and Safety:
• Use only with electromagnetic control gear
• Lamp light technical and electrical characteristics are influenced by operating conditions, i.e. lamp ambient temperature and operating position
• Dimming is not possible
• A lamp breaking is extremely unlikely to have any impact on your health. If a lamp breaks, ventilate the room for 30 minutes and remove the parts, preferably with gloves. Put them in a sealed plastic bag and take it to your local waste facilities for recycling. Do not use a vacuum cleaner.
- Energy Saving: Yes
- Wattage: 9W
- Voltage: *Ballast Required
- Base: G23, 2 Pins
- Colour Temperature: 4000K Cool White
- Bulb Type: PL-S
- Finish: Opal
- Lumens: 600 Lm
- Dimmable: No
- Dimensions: 145 x 33 x 15mm
✔ Residential spaces; kitchen, bathroom
✔ Hospitality spaces; restaurant, hotel, conference room, lobby, corridor, toilets
✔ Retail spaces; supermarket, grocer, mall, salesroom
|Base||CFL Base - G23|
|Colour Temperature||4000K, Cool White|
|Applications||✔ Residential spaces; kitchen, bathroom ✔ Hospitality spaces; restaurant, hotel, conference room, lobby, corridor, toilets ✔ Retail spaces; supermarket, grocer, mall, salesroom|
|Dimensions||145 x 33 x 15mm|
12 months from date of purchase for most of our products
To find out about the warranty that applies to this product, call us on (03) 9819 1777,
or via our Live Chat / Leaving a meassage service.
To make a warranty claim, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (03) 9819 1777.
For more information, click here for our returns & warranties policy.