Philips Master LED MR16 7W 60D Warm White Dimmable
Direct Replacement for all 50W-'low voltage' MR16 Halogen Downlights
This product is no longer in stock
Philips Master LED
- Delivering a warm, halogen-like accent beam, MASTER LEDspot LV is an ideal retrofit solution for spot and general lighting applications in the hospitality industry.
- It is particularly suited to public areas such as receptions, lobbies, corridors, stairwells and washrooms, where the light is on all the time.
- The robustly designed MASTER LEDspot offers a choice of beam angles for a clearly defined beam spread.
- There is no UV or IR in the beam, making it suitable for illuminating heat-sensitive objects (food, organic materials, paintings, etc.).
- The patented intelligent driver enables broad compatibility with existing electromagnetic and electronic halogen transformers.
- The dimmable versions drive further efficiencies, while helping to create the desired atmosphere
- Direct Replacement for all 50W-'low voltage' MR16 Halogen Downlights
- 'low voltage' MR16 / GU5.3 halogen downlights
- Up to 86% energy saving
- Fully dimmable with wide transformer compatibility
- New design to fit in virtually all fittings
- Silent operation - no internal cooling fan
|Colour Temperature||Warm White 3000K|
|Base||Lamp Base GU5.3|
|Dimension||54.5 x 50.5 mm|
|Other Code||929001153519-Philips LEDspot Low Voltage MR16|
|Lamp Application||Ideal retrofit solution for spot and general lighting applications in the hospitality industry.|
If you have any questions about any of the products listed in our store, or would like to talk to us about anything else, please feel free to contact us by email or call us between 8:30am and 5:00pm AEST Monday to Friday on (03) 9819 1777. In addition, if there is something you would like that is currently not available in our store, please let us know and we will order it in for you.
Please feel free to browse our Frequently Asked Questions as your question may already be answered there. If you choose to submit your enquiry using the contact form, someone from our Customer Service team will get back to you within 24 hours. If your enquiry is urgent, please call us on (03) 9819 1777 instead.