The Philips Master HPI-T Plus Quartz Metal Halide 250W 198V 645 E40 is a Quartz metal halide lamps with clear outer bulb which must operate in an appropriate luminaire. Producing good and high-quality light. The perfect globe for large areas that require a good light source.
Warnings and Safety:
• Use only in a totally enclosed luminaire, even during testing (IEC61167, IEC 62035, IEC60598)
• The luminaire must be able to contain hot lamp parts if the lamp ruptures
• For use with control gear designed for high-pressure mercury lamps
• A lamp breaking is extremely unlikely to have any impact on your health. If a lamp breaks, ventilate the room for 30 minutes and remove the parts, preferably with gloves. Put them in a sealed plastic bag and take it to your local waste facilities for recycling. Do not use a vacuum cleaner.
- Wattage: 250W
- Voltage: 198V
- Base: E40
- Colour Temperature: 4500K, Cool White
- Lumens: 19,500 Lm
- Bulb Type: Metal Halide
- Finish: Clear
- Dimmable: No
- Dimensions: 255 x 47 x 47mm
✔ Public spaces; floodlight sports grounds, floodlight sports stadiums
✔ Industrial spaces; warehouse, production hall, logistic areas, airport
|Base||Edison Screw [Goliath - GES] E40|
|Colour Temperature||4500K, Cool White|
|Bulb Type||Metal Halide|
|Applications||✔ Public spaces; floodlight sports grounds, floodlight sports stadiums ✔ Industrial spaces; warehouse, production hall, logistic areas, airport|
|Dimensions||255 x 47 x 47mm|
12 months from date of purchase for most of our products
To find out about the warranty that applies to this product, call us on (03) 9819 1777,
or via our Live Chat / Leaving a meassage service.
To make a warranty claim, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (03) 9819 1777.
For more information, click here for our returns & warranties policy.