- clear halogen lamps
- precision of manufacture, minimum tolerances in the positioning of the filaments
- compact luminary
- premium-quality inert gas filling
- very precise positioning in the device
- very well suited to compact optical systems
- constant, stable results even after lamp change (no re-centring required)
- high operating safety
|Base||Other / Special Base|
|Dimension||45 x 45 mm|
|Other Code||Dr Fischer 12V 50W 384-643 Spectral Base|
|Lamp Application||Medical Equipment|
12 months from date of purchase for most of our products
To find out about the warranty that applies to this product, call us on (03) 9819 1777,
or via our Live Chat / Leaving a meassage service.
To make a warranty claim, email email@example.com or call us on (03) 9819 1777.
For more information, click here for our returns & warranties policy.