The OSRAM 150W Halogen Display Optic Lamp FDS 24V 64643 is a dental projection lamp. Most commonly used for special luminaires and medical fiber optics (HLX).
- Wattage: 150W
- Voltage: 24V
- Base: GY9.5
- Colour Temperature: 3450K Warm White
- Lumens: 5000 Lm
- Bulb Type: Low Voltage Halogen
- Finish: Clear
- Life: 100 hrs
- Dimmable: Yes
- Dimensions: 57 x 15 x 15mm
Additional Product Information:
- Compared to standard lamps up to 10 % higher luminous efficacy (HLX)
- Instant light (HLX)
- Xenon instead of krypton as the filler gas (XENOPHOT HLX versions)
- Luminous flux up to 10 % higher with same power consumption (XENOPHOT HLX versions)
- HLX tungsten halogen low-voltage lamp with or without reflector
- Dimmable (HLX)
- Burning Position: s90
- EEI - Energy Label: B
✔ Specialised; medical, surgical, dental projection light
|Colour Temperature||3450K, Warm White|
|Bulb Type||Low Voltage Halogen|
|Applications||✔ Specialised; medical, surgical, dental projection light|
|Dimensions||57 x 15 x 15mm|
12 months from date of purchase for most of our products
To find out about the warranty that applies to this product, call us on (03) 9819 1777,
or via our Live Chat / Leaving a meassage service.
To make a warranty claim, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (03) 9819 1777.
For more information, click here for our returns & warranties policy.