Features and Benefits:
- Reduced noise—significantly less cooling required resulting in less acoustic fan noise
- Longer lamp lifetime
- Improved heat sink design
- Unparalleled colour performance—true bright, white 6000K light for true colour rendition
- Instant on-off
- Environmentally-safe—inert, non-toxic Xenon gas offers an environmentally-safe alternative to mercury-based lamps
- Flexible power ranges—product range operating from 275W – 425W
- RoHS Compliant
- Fiber optic illumination—endoscopic, surgical headlamp, industrial
- Microscopy—surgical, fluorescence
|Watts||300W 17-25 Amps|
|Colour Temperature||Daylight 6000K|
|Bulb Type||xenon lamp|
|Other Code||Cermax ME300BF|
|Lamp Application||Fiber optic illumination—endoscopic, surgical headlamp, industrial, Microscopy—surgical, fluorescence, Spectroscopy, Photo activation|
12 months from date of purchase for most of our products
To find out about the warranty that applies to this product, call us on (03) 9819 1777,
or via our Live Chat / Leaving a meassage service.
To make a warranty claim, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (03) 9819 1777.
For more information, click here for our returns & warranties policy.