The Philips Master Colour CDM-T Elite 70W 3000K 90V G12 is a single-ended ceramic metal halide discharge lamp with good to excellent colour rendering. With an average life span of approximately 12,000 hrs it is the perfect light solution for those bigger areas that require a good light source.
Warnings and Safety:
• Use only in totally enclosed luminaire, even during testing (IEC61167, IEC 62035, IEC60598)
• The luminaire must be able to contain hot lamp parts if the lamp ruptures
• Use only with electronic control gear. 35W & 70W lamps may also use the electromagnetic gear.
• Control gear must include end-of-life protection (IEC61167, IEC 62035)
• A lamp breaking is extremely unlikely to have any impact on your health. If a lamp breaks, ventilate the room for 30 minutes and remove the parts, preferably with gloves. Put them in a sealed plastic bag and take it to your local waste facilities for recycling. Do not use a vacuum cleaner.
- Wattage: 70W
- Voltage: 90V
- Base: G12
- Colour Temperature: 3000K, Warm White
- Lumens: 7800 Lm
- Bulb Type: Single-Ended, Ceramic Metal Halide
- Finish: Clear
- Dimmable: No
- Dimensions: 103 x 20 x 20mm
✔ Industrial spaces; warehouse, production hall, logistic areas, airport
✔ Retail spaces; shop window, supermarket, grocer, mall, salesroom, toilets
|Colour Temperature||3000K, Warm White|
|Bulb Type||Single-Ended, Ceramic Metal Halide|
|Applications||✔ Industrial spaces; warehouse, production hall, logistic areas, airport ✔ Retail spaces; shop window, supermarket, grocer, mall, salesroom, toilets|
|Dimensions||103 x 20 x 20mm|
12 months from date of purchase for most of our products
To find out about the warranty that applies to this product, call us on (03) 9819 1777,
or via our Live Chat / Leaving a meassage service.
To make a warranty claim, email email@example.com or call us on (03) 9819 1777.
For more information, click here for our returns & warranties policy.