Although not many people have made that shift from CFL's to LED light bulbs, in the long run, it is expected that many would go with this option looking into the benefits. This concept of using LED lights came into being with intent to act responsibly towards the environment but in the past few years there are several other factors that have contributed to the increase in demand. More and more people are on the lookout for quality LED bulbs that would not only give ample lighting but save on power and longevity too.
The very first thing that makes up the most impressive benefit of using an LED bulb is that it consumes less power as compares to other fixtures and thus would make one save on the power bills. Another benefit that is making those go green initiatives take a new shape is that LED fixtures do not emit anything that is harsh on the environment, no rays, no heat and no toxic elements. An LED bulb purchases from Light Online would stay in that perfect working condition for around 10 to 11 years and this would make the purchase go worth. If we take a rough estimate, an LED bulb lasts at least 7 to 8 times longer than those traditional lighting fixtures such as CFLs.
LED bulbs are far more durable and rugged as compared to other lighting options and this clearly states that these are easy to manage and maintain. The light comes from a tiny chip that is enclosed in a solid casing that has the ability to withstand shocks, vibrations and even extreme climatic conditions. Safety is yet another feature adding to the advantage & benefits of LED bulbs. There is not much heat generated therefore it is not prone to burns and fires, thus making these bulbs safe to use.
- All about LED Lighting
- LED Lighting – the lighting guide for energy saving lamps
- Benefits & Advantages of using energy efficient LED Lighting
- How LED Lighting compared with Fluorescent Lamps
- How to choose the right LED light bulb for your Fixtures
- Dimmable or Non-Dimmable options in LED downlights
- DIY Replacement LED downlights - Points to Remember
Let’s look at few major benefits of LED lighting here.
- LED light bulbs are 90 percent more efficient than incandescent bulbs
- Available in a variety of colour temperatures
- Not sensitive to cold environments
- Produce next to no heat or UV emissions
- Available in dimmable variants
- Able to withstand heavy vibrations and rough handling due to the lack of a sensitive filament
- Can be cycled on and off frequently without shortening the lifespan
- Longest average life expectancy of all incandescent replacements, lasting up to 25 to 50 times longer
If you are the one who wants to buy a fixture that adds to the décor of the room or home, going with LED bulbs will be a fine decision as they are available in a wide variety of colours and designs. Looking at all these benefits, it can be surely commented that these LED bulbs would act as a wonder replacement to incandescent bulbs right now. For the ones planning to invest in high-quality LED bulbs, products coming from Light Online would be a nice pick as they come with interesting features and comprehensive warranty support.