MASTER PL-R Eco is an extremely efficient compact fluorescent lamp for downlight applications. It consists of six parallel tubes with a new innovative ‘twist and lock’ lamp base, designed for operation with electronic gear. The MASTER PL-R Eco contains the original bridge technology invented and patented by Philips. This guarantees optimum performance in the application and results in significantly higher efficacies than with regular compact fluorescent lamps. On top of that, MASTER PL-R Eco lamps offer more than double the service life of a standard compact fluorescent lamp, thanks to superior lumen maintenance. The ‘twist and lock’ lamp base provides easy and safe (dis-)mounting and sturdy fixation in the luminaire.
Warnings and Safety:
• Lamp light technical and electrical characteristics are influenced by operating conditions, i.e. lamp ambient temperature and operating position as well as applied HF control gear
• Shorter lamp life when often switching and not well pre-heated electrodes
• A lamp breaking is extremely unlikely to have any impact on your health. If a lamp breaks, ventilate the room for 30 minutes and remove the parts, preferably with gloves. Put them in a sealed plastic bag and take it to your local waste facilities for recycling. Do not use a vacuum cleaner.
- Energy Saving: Yes
- Wattage: 17W
- Voltage: *Ballast Required
- Base: CFL Base: GR14q-1 [4 Pins]
- Colour Temperature: 4000K, Cool White
- Lumens: 1500 Lm
- Bulb Type: PL-R
- Finish: Opal
- Dimmable: Yes
- Dimensions: 148.6 x 41 x 41mm
✔ Residential spaces; dining room, bedroom, kitchen
✔ Hospitality spaces; restaurant, hotel, conference room, lobby, corridor, toilets
|Base||CFL Base - GR14q-1 [4 Pins]|
|Colour Temperature||4000K, Cool White|
|Applications||✔ Residential spaces; dining room, bedroom, kitchen ✔ Hospitality spaces; restaurant, hotel, conference room, lobby, corridor, toilets|
|Dimensions||148.6 x 41 x 41mm|
12 months from date of purchase for most of our products
To find out about the warranty that applies to this product, call us on (03) 9819 1777,
or via our Live Chat / Leaving a meassage service.
To make a warranty claim, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (03) 9819 1777.
For more information, click here for our returns & warranties policy.