MASTER PL-L is a medium to high-wattage linear compact fluorescent lamp, typically used for general-illumination ceiling luminaires in retail, hospitality and office applications demanding higher lighting levels. The original Philips invented bridge technology guarantees optimum performance in the application, enabling more light and higher efficacy than the bended technology. It is designed for operation on electromagnetic as well as electronic HF control gear and is provided with a plug-in/pull-out lamp base.
Warnings and Safety:
• Lamp light technical and electrical characteristics are influenced by operating conditions, i.e. lamp ambient temperature and operating position as well as applied control gear
• Shorter lamp life when often switching and not well pre-heated electrodes
• A lamp breaking is extremely unlikely to have any impact on your health. If a lamp breaks, ventilate the room for 30 minutes and remove the parts, preferably with gloves. Put them in a sealed plastic bag and take it to your local waste facilities for recycling. Do not use a vacuum cleaner.
- Energy Saving: Yes
- Wattage: 24W
- Voltage: *Ballast Required
- Base: CFL Base: 2G11 [4 Pins]
- Colour Temperature: 4000K, Cool White
- Lumens: 1800 Lm
- Bulb Type: CFL PLL
- Finish: Opal
- Dimmable: Yes
- Dimensions: 321.6 x 39 x 18mm
✔ Hospitality spaces; restaurant, hotel, conference room, lobby, corridor
✔ Retail spaces; supermarket, grocer, mall, salesroom, toilets
✔ Office spaces; office, university, school, garage, conference room, corridor, foyer
|Base||CFL Base - 2G11 [4 Pins]|
|Colour Temperature||4000K, Cool White|
|Applications||✔ Hospitality spaces; restaurant, hotel, conference room, lobby, corridor ✔ Retail spaces; supermarket, grocer, mall, salesroom, toilets ✔ Office spaces; office, university, school, garage, conference room, corridor, foyer|
|Dimensions||321.6 x 39 x 18mm|
12 months from date of purchase for most of our products
To find out about the warranty that applies to this product, call us on (03) 9819 1777,
or via our Live Chat / Leaving a meassage service.
To make a warranty claim, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (03) 9819 1777.
For more information, click here for our returns & warranties policy.