The OSRAM Sirius Low Voltage Halogen 64005 Signal Lamp 50W 10V K23d is a low voltage road/rail traffic signal lamp.
Fixed adjustment of halogen tube to reflector provides high luminous intensity with nearly constant luminous intensity due to high quality reflector coating. Provides very long life due to the halogen tube.
- Wattage: 50W
- Voltage: 10V
- Base: K23d
- Lumens: 250 Lm
- Bulb Type: MR51
- Finish: Clear
- Dimmable: No
- Dimensions: 46.5 x 51 x 51mm | Cable Length: 105mm
Other Product Benefits & Features:
- Connecting cables equipped with contacts/insulation widely resistant to corrosion and heat
- Fixed adjustment of halogen tube to reflector provides high luminous intensity
- Nearly constant luminous intensity due to high quality reflector coating
- Very long life due to the halogen tube
✔ Specialised; road and rail traffic signals
|Applications||✔ Specialised; road and rail traffic signals|
|Dimensions||46.5 x 51 x 51mm | Cable Length: 105mm|
12 months from date of purchase for most of our products
To find out about the warranty that applies to this product, call us on (03) 9819 1777,
or via our Live Chat / Leaving a meassage service.
To make a warranty claim, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (03) 9819 1777.
For more information, click here for our returns & warranties policy.