Philips Master LED
- Delivering a warm, halogen-like accent beam, MASTER LEDspot LV is an ideal retrofit solution for spot and general lighting applications in the hospitality industry.
- It is particularly suited to public areas such as receptions, lobbies, corridors, stairwells and washrooms, where the light is on all the time.
- The robustly designed MASTER LEDspot offers a choice of beam angles for a clearly defined beam spread.
- There is no UV or IR in the beam, making it suitable for illuminating heat-sensitive objects (food, organic materials, paintings, etc.).
- The patented intelligent driver enables broad compatibility with existing electromagnetic and electronic halogen transformers.
- The dimmable versions drive further efficiencies, while helping to create the desired atmosphere
- Direct Replacement for all 50W-'low voltage' MR16 Halogen Downlights
- 'low voltage' MR16 / GU5.3 halogen downlights
- Up to 86% energy saving
- Fully dimmable with wide transformer compatibility
- New design to fit in virtually all fittings
- Silent operation - no internal cooling fan
|Base||Lamp Base GU5.3|
|Dimension||54.5 x 50.5 mm|
|Other Code||929001153519-Philips LEDspot Low Voltage MR16|
|Lamp Application||Ideal retrofit solution for spot and general lighting applications in the hospitality industry.|